Game Organization

Game Organization  

By: Soulzityr on June 16, 2017, 3:58 p.m.

I registered but I don't know what to do next. I think maybe there should be a schedule letting me know who my next opponent should be and who I should contact? I am not sure also where to submit these games.

Re: Game Organization  

By: climu on June 16, 2017, 4:14 p.m.

Hi Soulzityr and Welcome in OSR !

Thanks for asking in this forum. OSR is still young and I am activly developing things. It helps very much to know what's (not) clear, what could help...

I think maybe there should be a schedule letting me know who my next opponent should be and who I should contact ?

You can play any opponent of the same group. For now you can play all Meijin players and all empty triangle players.

There are various places where you can find players you can play with: on your profile, on the result page and the players list.

Actually, we usually just meet in KGS room and/or in Discord and ask around who want to play in Empty Triangle for instance.

Quoting our faq:

How to find a game ?

For now, best way is to start a game named "OSR" in our kgs room and wait for an opponent. You should also mention you are looking for a game in our kgs room and discord channel. It often helps to pm you group's friends telling them you are looking for a league game.

I am working on a way to schedule game appointment with other players. I hope it will help.

I will also try to work something out to show who you have to play with. Maybe a list of players with the number of game you still have to play.

I am not sure also where to submit these games.

Just play in KGS and tag your game according to league rules. You don't have to submit games. Our website automaticly grab them from KGS archives.

Hope that answer your questions. Cheers

Last edited by: climu on June 16, 2017, 4:20 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

Re: Game Organization  

By: Soulzityr on June 21, 2017, 5:48 p.m.

I am a web application developer if you want any assistance in development. This is a pretty cool project and I'd be happy to contribute even if it's just small bug fixes and the like.

On the GO side I will follow instructions, thank you!

Last edited by: Soulzityr on June 21, 2017, 5:49 p.m., edited 1 time in total.