Games not showing (my bad)

Games not showing (my bad)  

By: jacksonh on Aug. 25, 2017, 1:53 p.m.

Hi,

I have played 3 league games, and I didn't undestood how to tag the games. I playes all of them in the osr room, I put #osr on the description.

Lately I saw I was supposed to tag them, so I loaded the games, used the kgs system for tagging, and now the appear under taged games.

After that, my games appeared under my played games here (now they don't) but with no win or loss points. When I read the instructins again, I saw that my opponent and I where supposed to chat #osr.

My question is, is there any way of making these games count? I know how to do things now (I think) but I would love to have these games on the record (although they are 2 losses and a win). Is there anything I (or someone on the admin side) can do to make this happen? If so I would be very grateful.

Regards, Jose.

Last edited by: jacksonh on Aug. 25, 2017, 1:54 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

Re: Games not showing (my bad)  

By: climu on Aug. 25, 2017, 2:53 p.m.

Hi Jacksonh !

Don't worry, we will fix that.

I could only find one untaged game in our system. It's a game vs Landroval on Aug 15.

If you can tell me the date and opponents of your 2 others games, I will fix this issue tonight.

I will also create a clear post with instruction about such untaged game since I am confident this situation might occur again.

Anyway, thanks for using our forum for this issue. It's the best way for us to keep track of everything.

Note about the rules:

When you say my opponent and I where supposed to chat #osr.

That's not exact. One player to say it is enought. Even a spectator can tag the game. Actually if the text #OSR or #osr appear anywhere on the SGF file, it's taged.

Last edited by: climu on Aug. 25, 2017, 3:26 p.m., edited 2 times in total.

By: jacksonh on Aug. 25, 2017, 3:55 p.m.

The games are these last 3 ones (ignore the copies) The games vs: Protozerg, Hitandstay, and Daneel.

Just to make it clear, with one player that during tha geme chats #osr or #OSR is enough?

Thanks!

ps: (I played no game agains landroval for the league, unless he is using one of the accounts above)

By: climu on Aug. 25, 2017, 4:57 p.m.

I see. The thing is none of this players are OSR members. Maybe it was not clear enought in the league rules, but your opponents must be OSR members.

On top of that they must have join the same league as you. I mean for a game to count for Meijin, the opponent must be in Meijin league too.

You can easily find your opponents list on pages like that. Green dot next to player name means they are online on KGS.

When connected, you should also have a list of your opponents connected on KGS on OSR frontpage.

I hope this is not too complicated. We design all that to be as simple as possible and we welcome any tip to make it better :)

To answer your questions :Just to make it clear, with one player that during the game chats #osr or #OSR is enough?

Yes it is.

By: jacksonh on Aug. 25, 2017, 6:07 p.m.

I am starting to wonder if these people are even on the leagues... They were on the open study room, but I think I need to check more before playing a game :(

By: climu on Aug. 26, 2017, 9:17 a.m.

Yea, As I said, they are not even registered on OSR website.

By: jacksonh on Aug. 26, 2017, 12:33 p.m.

I didnt uncheck the open list checkbox. It's a surprise I still dont know how to kgs properly :( sorry.