Games randomly failing to be recorded in various leagues

Games randomly failing to be recorded in various leagues  

By: DrQuantum on April 4, 2018, 12:46 a.m.

Hi -

Every game I've played in OSR leagues has been between two DDKs - and every one has rightly shown up in the DDK league table. However, only one or two of them has ever appeared in the general OSR league. I believe they are properly being counted in the Meijin, but for sure the OSR table isn't being properly updated.

What can be going on? I thought that any game tagged #osr or #OSR should count in every league in which it is relevant (which means for me, the OSR count should always be equal to or greater than the DDK count in a given month - and for the three months the Meijin league is active, the games there should be the sum of the games in the OSR general league for those three months.

This doesn't seem to be happening.

Thanks,

Todd

Last edited by: DrQuantum on April 4, 2018, 12:50 a.m., edited 1 time in total.

Re: Games randomly failing to be recorded in various leagues  

By: climu on April 4, 2018, 7:44 a.m.

Hi,

I canot say because I don't have enough details. Can you link the mentioned games?

I see two way such can happen tho:

1. Your opponent was NOT in the monthly league. Hence the game canot count for it.
  2. It's a bug on our side. If so it's a very urgent one I will fix asap.

Thanks for using our forum for raising such issue. It's way easyer for us to keep track of things this way.