My game doesn't show on OSR website.

My game doesn't show on OSR website.  

By: climu on Oct. 26, 2017, 8:50 a.m.

Hi guys,

If your game didn't showed on the results league, the first thing to do is to wait one day.

Since we check one player every five minutes it can takes some times for your game to be collected and analysed. In this page you can see who is next in line to be checked and put you on top of this list.

If, after one day (or after asking being checked), the game is still not on the results pages the reasons could be:

• Wrong Komi: must be 6.5
  • Wrong timesettings: must be at least 30 min + 5x30 sec
  • You forgot to tag the game.
  • Your opponent is not on the same league as you.
  • You spoted a bug.

If you are in this situation, please answer this thread indicated who your oponent was, when you played the game. We also ask you, to ease our job, to either link the game (OGS games) or to upload the sgf directly (KGS).

Some can be changed by our team afterward (tag missing, komi to 7.5) other canot.

Thanks a lot for doing so. It's way easier for us to keep track of everything this way.

Last edited by: climu on Oct. 26, 2017, 7:34 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

Re: My game doesn't show on OSR website.  

By: SamSpade on Oct. 31, 2017, 9:17 p.m.

hey.

We're forgotten to tag the game we just played: ( samspade vs. birgit77) I've attached the sgf file.

By: climu on Nov. 1, 2017, 10:26 a.m.

Thanks.

It' fixed.

By: serieux on Nov. 13, 2017, 3:23 p.m.

Hello,

I played an Empty triangle game 2 days ago, but it is still not listed on the website. I double checked time settings, komi, and tagging, all seems fine. Could you have a quick look ?

Black : Asclepios White : serieux Date played : 11/11/2017 22:07:51 (french time)

Thanks

By: climu on Nov. 13, 2017, 6:32 p.m.

Hi serieux,

Thanks for raising this issue in our forum.

We had an issue and the scraper (thing that get games from KGS) was stuck since the 11 after we made some update on the website. I came home yesterday, noticed and fixed that.

Your game is here.

By: serieux on Nov. 14, 2017, 7:46 a.m.

Perfect, thank you very much !!

By: serieux on Nov. 21, 2017, 9:15 a.m.

Actually, I just had a quick look today. Our game was added to the Empty triangle league, but not on the meijin tournament. Could you do something about this as well ?

By: climu on Nov. 21, 2017, 3:19 p.m.

Sure, that's done. I ll investigate as why it wasn't on it.

By: agony on Dec. 2, 2017, 8:15 p.m.

Hi I played my first game on OSR and used the wrong komi (0.5 instead of 6.5) Sorry about that! I am agony, and my opponent was jthat.

By: climu on Dec. 8, 2017, 8:30 a.m.

Hi agony,

No worry, it's fixed. Your game is here.

By: bugcat on Feb. 7, 2018, 6:47 p.m.

Hey, I played a game https://online-go.com/game/11549867 with Malefitz, but it didn't count because I wasn't registered in the OSR league at the time. But I did tag it with #osr and call it OSR League, and it was played under OSR league rules. So I wondered whether it could be added to the league table.

By: kickaha on Feb. 7, 2018, 6:51 p.m.

hi.

unfortunately GoDave89 and I forgot to tag this game. kickaha [-] GoDave89 [1d] 19×19 07.02.18 14:22

By: climu on Feb. 7, 2018, 8:36 p.m.

It's fixed. Game is here.

By: kickaha on March 7, 2018, 10:45 a.m.

hi there.

my opponent for this game Kokunzu joined the osr-league only after our game. it is already counted for the meijin league. can we count it for the osr-league as well please?

Kukonzu [16k?] kickaha [-] 19×19 05.03.18 18:23 Frei S+Aufg.

thx

Last edited by: kickaha on March 7, 2018, 10:53 a.m., edited 1 time in total.

By: climu on March 9, 2018, 10:52 a.m.

I think it's fixed already.