My game doesn't show on OSR website.

Re: My game doesn't show on OSR website.  

By: Xavier on March 29, 2018, 2:28 p.m.

Hello there ,

Samspade and I played a game today but we forgot to tag #osr is it possible to include it in the record? Samspade won by resignation. Thanks in advance :)

Xavier

By: climu on March 30, 2018, 9:02 a.m.

hi,

It's done. Your game is here.

By: kj01a on April 12, 2018, 9:48 p.m.

It's a 5 point game against me and OGS 3k. Please post.

By: climu on April 13, 2018, 8:07 a.m.

Done.

By: dansugo on May 1, 2018, 9:06 a.m.

Hi i played 5 games last month and i'am not in the league from May (same goes for (SamSpade, we played 3 games 2 days ago) We Tagged the game and settings where correct....What do i do wait? or register again

By: climu on May 1, 2018, 4:16 p.m.

Hi Dansugo.

Sorry about that. There have been an issue with the scraper.

It's fix now. OSR team will make sure those games will count for last month league. So yea, you should rejoin this month league.

I am really sorry about this situation and will do my very best so it doesn't happen again in the future.

By: kj01a on May 7, 2018, 1:16 a.m.

We tagged, but my game with Ale is not on the website

By: climu on May 7, 2018, 9:23 a.m.

Hum, maybe I am mistaken, but your game did count for April league since it was played on April 29. You can find it here.

Last edited by: climu on May 7, 2018, 9:30 a.m., edited 1 time in total.

By: serieux on Jan. 22, 2019, 5:57 p.m.

Hello, we played a Game with eevee on the 6th of January, but we forgot to tag it.

Server : OGS Time : 6th of January 2019 15:31:43 French time Players : eevee vs serieux

I'll attach the SGF as well

Thanks for adding it to the january league :D

By: climu on Jan. 22, 2019, 10:29 p.m.

Sure. It's done.

By: scotto on Feb. 21, 2019, 6:48 p.m.

I had a game with inside_voice around Feb 11th, and it's not recorded in the DDK league. Here's the link: https://online-go.com/game/16530198.

Best regards

By: og1L on Feb. 21, 2019, 7:10 p.m.

Hi. Not sure why it wasn't picked up - but I have manually uploaded it and it is valid for the league.

By: scotto on Feb. 26, 2019, 10:54 p.m.

Hi,

inside_voice and I played another game on February 11th, and it hasn't been recorded.

We had played a game back in December, and I think it got recorded automatically. But for some reason, both games this month haven't been.

Here's the game link: https://online-go.com/game/16678236

Best regards

By: korni on Feb. 26, 2019, 11:56 p.m.

I've bumped both of you up again to see if something happens. If not, we'll have to trace the issue. Obviously this is not just a one time off but seems to be recurring. Apologies for the inconvenience. We'll sort it out and hopefully soon give you a peace of mind that it works. ^^

Re December, I saw two games. One in the 3rd (didn't count) and one on the 21st (did count). Is that right?

By: korni on Feb. 27, 2019, 12:07 a.m.

Having a second look on both of your games, non of them should count for the league. The reason is that analysis and conditional moves are enabled.

As of this year, we have added the check on the games. The rule was always there but the check was omitted so far. Please refer to https://discordapp.com/channels/287487891003932672/287487891003932672/533068184559812608

Hope this makes sense. Again, apologies for the inconvenience. Just disable the analysis and games will be scrapped just fine. ;)